Just a quick post to let you know of a one-day sale of low-carb/ketogenic diet books for $3 each.
I haven’t read any of the books on this list except for Dr. Richard Feinman’s The World Turned Upside Down: The Second Low-Carb Revolution, which is excellent. Highly recommended, especially if you are at all interested in the biochemical workings of the low-carb diet.
Oh, and Judy Barnes Baker’s wonderful book Nourished, which is filled with absolutely delicious low-carb recipes. Judy’s is one of our favorite low-carb cookbooks.
I plan on purchasing all these books at this price. Even Dr. Feinman’s, which I already have, but only in hardback.
Here is the full list.
1. Richard David Feinman – The World Turned Upside Down – The Second Low-Carbohydrate Revolution
2. Colin Champ – Misguided Medicine
3. Judy Baker – Nourished
4. Patricia Daly – Practical Keto Meal Plans for Endurance Athletes
5. Ben Greenfield – The Low-Carbohydrate Diet for Endurance Triathletes
6. Cristi Vlad – Ketone Power
7. Cristi Vlad – T-(Rx) – The Testosterone Protocol
8. Cristi Vlad – Periodic Fasting – Repair your DNA, Grow Younger, and Learn to Appreciate your Food
9. Jennifer Matthews – Keto Blocks
10. Jennifer Matthews – Understanding Keto
If any of you out there have read any of these books and would like to chime in, please feel free to leave a review – good, bad or neutral – in the comments. As I said, I have read only the two mentioned above, so can’t comment on the others.
One day sale of low-carb/keto books