I just found out that MD’s and my blogs were rated #1 by Jimmy Moore of Livin’ La Vida Low Carb. Jimmy’s blog was rated in the top 10 health blogs on the internet by Dr. Manny Alvarez, Managing Editor for Health News at FOXNews.com. Congratulations, Jimmy! I know you’ve put in a lot of hard work; it’s nice to see it pay off.
After Jimmy got recognized by Fox, he decided to come up with his own Top Ten List by asking the following questions:
1) Frequency–do they post often enough to maintain interest among their readers?
2) Quality–is the information provided useful and educational?
3) Low-Carb Focused–is the predominant topic of discussion on the blog about the low-carb lifestyle?
4) Relevance–does anyone actually read the blog and interact with it?
5) Originality–what are the unique aspects that set this blog apart from the rest?
Based on the answers he selected my blog and MD’s blog as #1. You can hear all about it and learn about some other great low-carb blogs on Jimmy’s podcast.
We’re truly honored. Thanks Jimmy! Keep up the good work spreading the low-carb message.
(Photo of Jimmy, MD and me taken at the Nutrition & Metabolism meeting. Jan 2006)